NASA photo drilled rocks: http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16732.jpg
NASA photo fake Mars: http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16733.jpg
Many readers have suggested that the Mars Curiosity rover is not on Mars, but actually on Devon Island in Southern Canada. I have to admit that we have seen a lot of evidence that intelligent life was in those Mars photos, but in truth, I see that there is so much in most of those photos that it couldn’t possibly be a place on Earth. How could such unusual artefacts exist on Earth and were never discovered by anyone?
It seems that the evidence that the Mars rover is not on Mars at all is growing. Here is some of the reasons it may not be on Mars.
1. In the color photos, 90% of time NASA puts it into FALSE COLOR, a red filter to make the photo look like a red planet. This may be a psychological trick to convince the public it really is Mars.
2. Every time other countries send a rover or satellite to Mars, it is either destroyed in Earths orbit, on landing, and a few minutes after landing. Did America sabotage those Russian missions to keep a secret?
3. We found animals, a hairy monkey, squirrel, lizard, rat, rabbit, bison and two gorillas. Its a freaking zoo on Mars if its really there.
4. The real color of the sky is blue in original color NASA photos and there were white clouds! That should not be possible on Mars…and yet, its in NASA photos.
5. If you look at Devon Island on Google Earth, you see two HD photos of NASA scientists in suits and driving the Mars rover. Evidence that they are using Devon to record Mars raw footage. 75°26’0.98″N 89°51’14.99″W
So, tell me your thoughts about the NASA rover in the comments below. Where is it and why would or would not NASA fake such a mission?
Scott C. Waring-Taiwan